Will you join us at Westside this Sunday?
Visiting a new church can be tough. We get it and want to help make your Sunday morning experience a breath of fresh air.
Let us know you’re coming, and we’ll:
- Make sure you know how to get here
- Have free coffee for you
- Pre-register your children for Westside Kids
- Invite you to the after party where you can meet some of the team
- Introduce you to JJ Rosener our Lead Pastor
- Have a no strings attached gift for you and your children as a thank you for checking out Westside
We meet for church every Sunday at 10 a.m. at the Eisenhower Community Center in Hopkins, Minnesota.
The first time I walked into Westside my family and I could feel the hospitality and joy. They have a great children’s ministry, lots of kids. Our family really enjoys the church and the community it provides for families like us. The pastors have great hearts and we love going.
Westside has been a critical part of re-kindling my relationship with God. I came to westside at a time in my life where I was sick of church and cynical. I am now volunteering on their dream team and feel more passionately about my faith than I ever have.
Westside Kids Church:
- Has age appropriate Bible lessons.
- Your child will leave with a gift and feel special.