Welcome to Westside!
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Modern music
- A practical message you can apply to your every day life
- Children are welcome and well-cared for in a clean, fun and safe environment
- Visitors are welcomed and not pressured
- We have a firm “no-stalking” policy!
What is Trail Map?
Here at Westside we’re all about taking people on an adventure from where they are to where God wants them to be.
Trail Map is your first step to connecting, growing and serving here at Westside. Come learn more about our church, our mission, and discover God’s plan for your life.
What are Connect Groups?
We call our small groups Connect Groups. Connect Groups allow you to connect with other Westside people that you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
Whether a Connect Group is centered around food, bible study, prayer, fun, or family, you will find a Connect Group that you can grow close to.
Prayer is extremely important to us here at Westside. In fact, it is so important that we have a time of prayer and fasting two times per year.
During our prayer and fasting, we encourage all Westsiders to download and go through this prayer journal. This journal is an invaluable resource to guide you in your prayer life.